Monday, February 21, 2011

Baby Mevis

12 week ultrasound

Sooo....I have kinda been slacking off on this whole blog thing, but for those of yall that don't know Trev and I are expecting our first little one in August! We could not be more excited! We found out mid December, but we kept it a secret until I went to my 8 week check up at the doctor (just to make sure everything was ok). And everything was great, so we told our parents and then all of our friends. Our families were so excited! This will be the first grandchild on both sides, so this going to be one spoiled baby.


My next doctors visit is on March 7th for a 16 week check and then March 29th to find out if Baby Mevis is a boy or girl. I cannot wait for that visit, even though I am pretty sure its a boy (just a feeling). So far this pregnancy has been great! I haven't felt sick or had any crazy symptoms. Which is quite a relief because I have heard horror stories about morning sickness and early pregnancy.

Well that's it for now. I will try to update more often to keep everyone updated on Baby Mevis.


How far along?
14 weeks 3 days
How big is baby? According to babycenter.com Baby Mevis is about the size of a lemon!
Weight gain? I think only about 3 lbs so far. But I have a feeling soon that will all change.
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but my jeans are starting to get pretty tight.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep?: Well I wake up a few times at night to use the bathroom, but other then that I sleep pretty well.
Best moment this week? Probably knowing there is only 2 weeks til my next appointment!
Movement? Nope, Baby Mevis is still too tiny.
Food cravings? haha Tuna fish and fruit...weird I know.
Gender? Don't know yet...We find out March 29th!
What I miss? Caffeine
What I am looking forward to? My two doctors visits in March!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment