Monday, July 12, 2010

Time for a little vacation...

This past weekend Trev and I went to Greenville, SC to help our friend John move into his new apartment! I had never been to Greenville, so it was great to see a new city. As far as the whole moving thing, I didn't help much (he had a moving company), but Heather, Greg, and I went to the mall and Target to get things for the apartment. I was really sad when I heard John and Heather were moving away, but I am so happy for them! They are both wonderful people, who have a very exciting life ahead of them! And it's only a hour and a half away, so I can go visit ALL the time!! haha.

But like all weekends it went by too quick, but on a good note i'm only working two days this week!!! YEA!!! Trev and I are going to Hilton Head Island for a long weekend. We have been going the past three years and really look foward to it. We stay at the Holiday Inn Oceanfront. It is so relaxing and we love the tiki bar! Ill put pictures up next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment