This is my very first blog, so it might be a little weak! It is Father's Day. I have the best Father in the world. He has always been there for me and is so loving and caring. Things have been so great since my parents moved down to South Carolina. I was born and raised in New Jersey. My parents both grew up in New York City, so moving down here has been a HUGE adjustment. I decided to stay down in South Carolina after graduation because of the wonderful man in my life (my husband Trevis). My sister, Caitie, also went to USC. She recently graduated and is interviewing for Elementary Education jobs.
Last night we had a little get together at our new house! It was a lot of fun. I love having all our close friends over. Our group of friends is so wonderful (but I do miss my NJ girls tons). Since we moved, we have a lot more room so having friends over is a great time. Our friends Heather and John were here! They recently got engaged (Trev and I are both in the wedding) and we are planning their couple's shower. I have never thrown a big party like this before, so I have been getting a lot of good advice from everyone. There are 8 people throwing the party, so we have divided up the to do list (so I am a little less stressed!).
I think that's all for now. I am going to finish watching the soccer game and then head over to my parents lake house for dinner. It's going to be a long work week (I am a Pediatric Nurse) but I get a half day on Friday, so that is VERY exciting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment